Doctor insights on:
What I Should Weigh For My Height
Roughly....: Around 120 pounds (108 to 132 pounds). ...Read more
165lbs: Depending on your build 145-170 pounds.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm 21 year old white man I'm 5 foot 10 and weigh 225 lbs what should I weigh at my age and height also does mussel mass have role in weight?
Can look at a chart: Easy way to estimate without looking at charts is to start with 106 pounds for 5 foot male, add 6 pounds for each inch.Female at 5 feet starts at 100 pounds and add 5 pounds/inch above that. ...Read more
Same: Some say use data for your tallest height. Others say use your present height. Most charts ask for present height. There is evidence that losing weight to match your decreasing height is not healthy.. Body mass index (bmi) may be better than weight alone. Wt. In lbs divided by height in inches, squared, times 703. (18.5 to 25 is ideal ). ...Read more
Found on internet: Here's a handy site for that... http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm. ...Read more
I recently lost 33 lbs. I am a 4ft 9 40 year old woman i currently weigh 106 lbs wht should I weigh for my height?
Hello. : Hello. No, you will need to use a scale to determine your weight. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i weigh for my height and frame?
- What should i weigh for my height calculator?
- What should i weigh for my age and height women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i weigh for my age and height calculator?
- What should i weigh for my age and height chart?
- How should i weigh for my height and age?
- How much i should weigh for my height?
- What should i weigh at my age and height?