Doctor insights on:
What I Need To Do To Lose Just A Few Pounds And Keep It Off
I am 20 years old. I am not overweight, however, I am trying to lose a few pounds. I cannot seem to drop even a tenth a pound. I am eating about 1000 calories of low carbs and drinking only water. Why am I not able to lose?
- calorie balance: All weight loss depends on negative calorie balance, either by consuming less or increasing use (exercise). 10 # means neg balance of 35, 000, start with balance of -500 cal/day for goal of 1 - 2 #/week. That is more likely to be kept off. Track you calorie intake, drink plenty of water, get appropriate sleep, exercise. ...Read more
Diet & exercise: Make sure you exercise at least 90 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods. Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm a 26 year old woman and i keep losing weight. About 1-2 pounds per week. I'm starting to worry!?
I keep losing weight a little too quickly. Probably an average of five pounds a week. Will this be bad for my health?
I'm 35 trying to lose 20 pounds but no matter what I do just not taking off any pounds i workout everyday eat the right portion please help?
I gained about 11 pounds in just 4 days. I ate a lot of cookies and chocolate, but still... Is this even possible? What is the best way to lose weight
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I need to lose 130 pounds
- What do i need to do to lose belly fat?
- Why do i keep spotting on and off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I need to lose 1 pound a day
- I need to lose 6 pounds in one week
- I need to lose 5 pounds fast
- I really need to lose 10 pounds
- How to lose 20 pounds and keep it off?