Doctor insights on:
What Hypertensive Medications Increase Serum Creatinine
My serum creatinine was increases from .90, three years ago to 1.09. Do I have to be worried?I male 22y/o 5'9, 70kgs
If my serum creatinine increased but within normal range is it certain i will develope ckd?Im so worried to have ckd.
Stop worrying: Jeff, someone has perhaps misled you. Everyone will at some time in his/her life will have creatinine increase -- it always happens at puberty, especially in males, and it happens to any young man who starts a fitness program. These are not thoughts that you should be having -- life's hard enough without this. Please talk frankly with a competent, caring physician. ...Read more
Normal range: There is some variation of creatinine level from day to day depending your hydration and nutritional status. If you have larger muscle mass, this tends to be on the higher side. Certain medication such as those for blood pressure (i.E lisinopril/losartan etc..) can cause increase of this substance. If it were concerning by your doc who ordered the lab, you would have been advised. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does low creatinine serum mean?
- What medications can cause an elevated creatinine level?
- What causes low creatinine ann low sodium in blood serum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a low creatinine serum level mean?
- What is normal serum creatinine level?
- What can you tell me about low serum creatinine?
- What medications are given for high creatinine levels?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free