Doctor insights on:
What Holistic Treatments Are The Best For Secondary Amenorrhea
Or absent periods may occur form a wide variety of reasons. It may be because you are not ovulating or because you are menopausal or because you have underlying medical problems that interfere with normal menstrual cycle (eg, thyroid). In some cases it may be anatomic like a congenital or developmental problem that ...Read more
Variable : From now until the next 10 years would be okay and dependent on your preference. ...Read more
What can cause primary amenorrhea in 16 year old? Genetic testing normal. Some breast budding. Has crohn's. Starting treatment with estrogen patches.
Diet and stress: What you eat is very important. Make sure you have high quality essential fatty acids, particularly omega 3s and a supplement may be necessary. You may have food sensitivities and can try an elimination diet. Probiotics also are good. Many find a correlation to stress so techniques such as meditation, self-hypnosis and guided imagery may be useful. Moisturize with a non-alcohol based product. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the best treatments for a partially torn acl?
- What are the best treatments for pharyngeal pouch?
- What are the best treatments for lumbago and back pains?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best otc facial moisturizers for dry skin?
- What are the best therapies for a knee click when walking up stairs?
- What are the best home remedies for carbon monoxide poisoning?
- What are the best vitamins for men over 60?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free