Doctor insights on:
What Herbs Are Best For Facial Flushing
It's possible, yes: Norco is a hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination. The hydrocodone is the opiate portion which metabolizes into morphine in the body. Both compounds (hydrocodone and morphine) are known to cause histamine release from cells that reside in your skin, called mast cells. They are also responsible for allergic reactions that cause skin itching and redness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband has had a fever, facial flushing, and body aches on and off for three weeks. What could this be?
It could be time...: to get him to a physician, UC clinic or ER for evaluation and treatment- why would either of you wait 3 weeks and then write an online question: get medical attention-TODAY! ...Read more
I have what appears to be chronic urticaria. Also get occasional warm facial flushing. How dangerous is this condition? Is anaphylaxis likely?Worried.
I'm 18 and experience hot flashes and facial flushing every night. No doctor I have seen has any answers. What could this be?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I get night time facial flushing and palpitations last few minutes to hour 61yrs thru menopause is it carcinoid syndrome?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the best otc facial moisturizers for dry skin?
- What is the best treatment for facial flushing?
- What are the best facial moisturizer ingredients for dry skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best therapies for a knee click when walking up stairs?
- What are the best home remedies for carbon monoxide poisoning?
- What are the best vitamins for men over 60?
- What is the best treatment for facial numbness?
- Talk to a dermatologist online