Doctor insights on:
What Herbs Are Best For Facial Flushing
It's possible, yes: Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is a hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination. The hydrocodone is the opiate portion which metabolizes into morphine in the body. Both compounds (hydrocodone and morphine) are known to cause histamine release from cells that reside in your skin, called mast cells. They are also responsible for allergic reactions that cause skin itching and redness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband has had a fever, facial flushing, and body aches on and off for three weeks. What could this be?
It could be time...: to get him to a physician, UC clinic or ER for evaluation and treatment- why would either of you wait 3 weeks and then write an online question: get medical attention-TODAY! ...Read more
I'm 18 and experience hot flashes and facial flushing every night. No doctor I have seen has any answers. What could this be?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I have what appears to be chronic urticaria. Also get occasional warm facial flushing. How dangerous is this condition? Is anaphylaxis likely?Worried.
I get night time facial flushing and palpitations last few minutes to hour 61yrs thru menopause is it carcinoid syndrome?
What could cause chronic and daily episodes of facial flushing (skin hot and painful but only a little red) with a mild fever (~99.5) and nausea?
99.5: Time to see your primary doctor!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for facial flushing?
- What is facial flushing?
- What is the best treatment for malar flush?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for facial grimacing?
- What is the best treatment for facial tics?
- What is the best treatment for facial swelling?
- What is the best treatment for facial pimples?
- Talk to a dermatologist online