Doctor insights on:
What Health Practitioners Can Treat Vaginal Problems
Could vaginal dryness during sex be a sign of a health problem? Even with generous foreplay i can't become naturally lubricated.
Varies..: This is a broad category with no real definition, legal or otherwise. The inference is that they are not using drugs or surgery, but the range of approaches used is broad. Anyone can call themselves this, so you need to check to see what each persons credentials are. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Address whole person: Holistic practitioners treat the whole person: mind, body & spirit in the context of their environment. They search for the underlying causes of illness, and pay attention to the role of diet, lifestyle and mind-body interactions. They tend to use nutrition, herbs and other natural therapies in conjunction with standard treatments. See http://www.Holisticmedicine.Org/content.Asp?Pl=2&contentid=2. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ask: Go in with the patient you are providing care for, explain your situation and problems, and ask for what you need. ...Read more
It depends: This depends on what kind of healer you're looking for. Each type has organizations listing practitioners in geographic areas. The american holistic health association http://www.Ahha.Org/ is a possible start. Also american holistic medical association: http://www.Holisticmedicine.Org/ you can also ask your doctor if s/he knows credible practitioners. Most communities have online resources. ...Read more
Should be a team: For many patients with multiple or complex medical problems several specialist may be indicated to work with the patient and their primary care physician for optimal diagnosis and treatment. Physicians of different specialties most certainly can and should complement each other as long as they stay within the scope of their expertise. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What over-the-counter medicine can i use to permenantly treat vaginal dryness?
- What health problems can cause a person not to gain weight?
- What can be used to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What health problems can high blood pressure cause?
- Can a rotten tooth cause health problems?
- What can cause yellow vaginal discharge with a fishy odor?
- My 5 month old baby is constipated what can i give him to relive the problem
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free