Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Your Water Breaks In Pregnancy
Can a person dilate fully to 10cm during pregnancy and not know? Can waters break and a person misses it somehow?
Sure but: I have seen a few patients come in to the hospital ready to deliver and they did not think they were really that far along. A few times patients have delivered at home not thinking they were laboring so fast. These are certainly the exceptions to the the normal course of labor ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
All three of my pregnancies my water never broke on its own? I would be 10cm even then it still wouldn't be broke . Is it normal?
My husband and I are trying to have another baby. I am experiencing "chemical pregnancies " and deliver at 35 wks w water breakage no dilating c sec?
Being pregnant: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
When i touch my gf some liquid start coming from my penis, its just looks like water but not water, what's that? & can that cause pregnency?
Boyfriend fingered me..i gave him a handjob,felt some precum on my hand,he wanted to finger again,so washed his hands with water and did it..pregnacy?
Pregnancy concerns: It sounds very unlikely that you would become pregnant from that activity. Nobody can say 100%, since sperm are microscopic and can live in the female genital tract for 5-7d. But, perhaps you would consider using contraception so you can continue to explore your sexuality without worrying so much about pregnancy? One thing leads to another... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when water gets in your ear?
- What happens if you let water in your ear when you have a hole in your eardrum?
- What happens when you get blood in your eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you do butt clenches in your seat?
- Make your water break in early pregnancy
- What happens when you have fluid in your knee?
- What happens if you have water in your lungs?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free