Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Your Water Breaks In Pregnancy
Can a person dilate fully to 10cm during pregnancy and not know? Can waters break and a person misses it somehow?
Sure but: I have seen a few patients come in to the hospital ready to deliver and they did not think they were really that far along. A few times patients have delivered at home not thinking they were laboring so fast. These are certainly the exceptions to the the normal course of labor ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
All three of my pregnancies my water never broke on its own? I would be 10cm even then it still wouldn't be broke . Is it normal?
My husband and I are trying to have another baby. I am experiencing "chemical pregnancies " and deliver at 35 wks w water breakage no dilating c sec?
Being pregnant: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
When i touch my gf some liquid start coming from my penis, its just looks like water but not water, what's that? & can that cause pregnency?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens to your lungs when they fill with water?
- What happens when water gets in your ear?
- What causes your water to break?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when ovarian cyst break?
- Can you feel when your water breaks?
- What happens if you break your pelvis?
- What happens if you break your tailbone?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free