Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Your Tyroid Stops Working
I been taking this garcinia for 2 weeks and I take thyroid medication - should i stop taking the garcinia? I am working out 5 days a week.
Good idea: you probably achieve better result on your own the problem with these supplement that they are not regulated consider to be some kind of food in spite the good reputation the actual indonesian fruit had taste abd effect on appetite nobody knows what in the bottles so you are motivated keep exercising and keep garcinia in Indonesia ...Read more
I had my thyroid taken out 2 years ago. They took one of my 4 parathyroids. Is it possible for them to ever stop working?
I had my thyroid and a parathyroid taken out 2 years ago. Could my parathyroids just stop working? And would it cause anxiety?
Ii've completely removed thyroid nodes two years ago, still feel myself very dizzy at times and at those times as if my brain stops working also sight?
If your thyroid: Level is normal (hopefully on replacement to prevent further nodules) then your thyroid has absolutely nothing to do with your current symptoms. See you doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when thyroid stops working?
- What happens if your pancreas stops working?
- What happens when my endocrine gland stops working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when your period stops early?
- What happens if thyroid stops working?
- What happens if blood rushes to your head when working out?
- What happens if your thyroid is not working?
- What happens to food when the gallbladder stops working?