Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Take To Much Commudin
ONLY as prescribed.: The main danger of recreational use is high risk of overdose, as the substance takes few hours to onset during which the user may take more Baclofen thinking that he or she did not consume enough. Other common side effects include organ damage and powerful narcolepsy (uncontrolled sleepiness) by the end of experience. Do not used as recreational drug. ...Read more
Expired Valtrex (valacyclovir): It is never a good idea to take medications that are expired. However, with a vast majority of medications, it should be noted that the expiration date on the package does not mean the product is rendered useless the day after the expiration date. If within a few days of the expiration date, i suggest contacting your pharmacist for an opinion. ...Read more
What is the ratio between calcium and magnesium.How much should you take per day for a adult man.Will one conflict with other if you take to much calc?
See below: A mixed diet with dairy products should provide sufficient calcium and magnesium for an adult male and you do not need to take supplements. See these two sites for information about dietary sources of these minerals. http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/calcium-healthprofessional/ http://ods.Od.Nih.Gov/factsheets/magnesium-healthprofessional/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you take too much niacin?
- What happens if you take too much b12?
- What happens if you take too much magnesium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you take too much aleve?
- What happens when you take premarin and nolvadex?
- What happens when you drink and take metformin?
- What happens when you take metformin and alcohol?
- What happens when you take too much advil?