Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Take To Much Commudin
Why?: Not sure exactly why one would take 14 tablets of this sleeping medicine, except for trying to hurt themselves. If this is the case, please get help. ...Read more
What is the ratio between calcium and magnesium.How much should you take per day for a adult man.Will one conflict with other if you take to much calc?
See below: A mixed diet with dairy products should provide sufficient calcium and magnesium for an adult male and you do not need to take supplements. See these two sites for information about dietary sources of these minerals. http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/calcium-healthprofessional/ http://ods.Od.Nih.Gov/factsheets/magnesium-healthprofessional/. ...Read more
ONLY as prescribed.: The main danger of recreational use is high risk of overdose, as the substance takes few hours to onset during which the user may take more Baclofen thinking that he or she did not consume enough. Other common side effects include organ damage and powerful narcolepsy (uncontrolled sleepiness) by the end of experience. Do not used as recreational drug. ...Read more
It depends: It depends why seroquel is being prescribed. Seroquel can be helpful for people who suffer from symptoms such as depression, anxiety, and even hallucinations, and delusions. Some people are prescribed seroquel off-label for insomnia. So it depends. Side effects can occur too, but it is best to discuss these kind of case-by-case details with your prescribing doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens to your body when you work out too much?
- What to do when you inhale too much bleach from cleaning?
- What happens if you take too much aleve?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens to breast implants when you get old?
- What happens if you take too much coumadin?
- What happens when you take advil with alcohol?
- What happens when you take an ambien and drink beer?
- What happens to you when you lose too much blood due to injury or trauma?