Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Overstretch
Leave what?: Hi, your question is incomplete. We cannot see any other questions you may have posted. So please ask again and put all pertinent info in that question. There is a 150 character limit, including punctuation and spaces, so keep it complete but brief. ...Read more
MDPV: Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) has a # of risks: "Acute: Increased heart rate, hypertension, hyperthermia, dehydration, accidental injury, seizures, cardiac arrest, stroke, coma, fatal overdose. Chronic: addiction, tolerance, withdrawal, depression, infertility, heart damage. Insufflation: nasal septum damage. Inhalation (smoking): lung damage." See: ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you have low cholesterol?
- What happens when you get an ear infection?
- What happens when you stop pravastatin suddenly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you have an allergic reaction?
- What happens when you get an allergic reaction?
- Sun poisoning
- What happens when you urinate a lot?
- What happens when you shave?