Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Mix Metronidazole And Alcohol
Metronidazoe+alcohol: Do not combine the two: you cna end up with liver damage. ...Read more
How long do 4 metronidazole 500mg tablets stay in your system? In terms of days. Example, I take it today, Sunday. When is it safe to have alcohol?
A day or two: Actually, metronidazole doesn't usually react with alcohol at all. Most doctors have been taught that it does and tell patients to avoid alcohol because the combination can cause nausea an vomoting. But that advice is based on old, outdated research. it really isn't necessary. Alcohol in moderation for sure is safe 24 hours or more after taking metronidazole. ...Read more
Metronidazole 500 mg? I just finish taking metronidazole 500 mg pills two a day for five days. My last pill i took at 1 pm. How long do I wait to consume alcohol. Seeing as new years is on saturday i want to make sure a two to three drinks max won't cause
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you mix ambien and alcohol?
- What happens when you drink alcohol on metronidazole?
- What happens when you drink alcohol and take campral?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you drink alcohol and metformin?
- What happens when you take metformin and alcohol?
- What happens if you take allegra and alcohol?
- What happens when you drink alcohol when taking phenazopyridine?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free