Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Inject Yourself With Air
Vessel blockage: Air injection puts bubbles in the blood stream which can block off critical portions of the body and cause dysfunction or damage. This of course assumes the injection is also sterile - if not that is an added risk. Injecting air in the soft tissues probably is not risky although it might hurt and the air pressure might mechanically cause some damage. ...Read more
Can be deadly: If you inject into a major organ, blood vessel or the lung this can cause serious problems. However, if you inject air into the muscle or into the skin, then this is not as serious. However, why would you want to inject yourself with air and i recommend you seek medical advice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What happens if I injected 2-3 mil of air into a vein through a cvp line could it possibly cause death within 48 hours?
What happen if about 0.5 ml air is injected into the deltoid? How much air into a muscle can cause serious harm?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you take advil with alcohol?
- What happens when you stop urinating with kidney failure?
- What happens when you eat grapefruit with xanax?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you exercise with a vitamin b deficiency?
- What happens when you fall asleep with a concussion?
- When you stop smoking cigarettes what happens with your body
- What happens if you inject air intramuscular?
- What happens if you accidentally inject yourself with air instead of insulin?