Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Get Too Much Coumadin
It probably depends: On how much you liked the first opinion. In all seriousness, the usual question is how long should therapeutic anti coagulation continue. There is room for opinion here and seeing a specialist may reassure you. ...Read more
I want to get off of coumadin (warfarin). Which of the new Coumadin (warfarin) substitutes should I consider (perhaps off label)?
Everytime i eat i blech or food seems to get stuck and i can't belch, i can even feel the food going down slow , i'm on Coumadin (warfarin) for two years
If you get appendicitis while on Coumadin (warfarin) can they still do surgery? Is the surgery more risky from the chance of bleeding?
Surgery can be done: In cases in which patients are anticoagulated with warfarin and need emergent surgery fresh frozen plasma transfusion and vitamin K can be used to reverse the anticoagulation effect by warfarin and decrease bleeding during and after surgery resulting from warfarin treatment. Every time there is a higher chance of bleeding there is a higher chance of adverse events and risk to the patient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can i take a fat burner walmart Coumadin (warfarin) I have gained weight while on Coumadin (warfarin) and and trying to get ready for a bodybuilding contest?
How low should I let my bp go before I get concerned? I recently started Coumadin (warfarin) after pulmonary emboli if that contributes? Last check it was 90/51.
Can you get a DVT from masturbating and can you masturbate if you have a dvt? Been on Coumadin (warfarin) for two months and it is stable.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you take too much coumadin?
- What happen with too much coumadin?
- What happens if you get too much b12?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens to your body when you work out too much?
- What happens when you have too much potassium?
- What happens when you have too much vitamin b12?
- What happens when you eat too much black licorice?
- Talk to a cardiologist online