Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Burst Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
No: Herpes lesions can look many ways, but not generally as you describe. They can be excoriations that are very painful, or they may be little fluid filled lesions that rupture. They also may be shallow ulcers where the superficial skin has been eaten away by the virus (and these lesions are painful for sure). If you aren't sure, see your doc and they will probably know just by looking. ...Read more
Would herpes only breakout on where the pubic hair is ? I have hard bumps that hurt and when they burst it bleeds and has a brown discharge
I kissed someone July 11. On July 29 my upper lip felt a little tight. I saw I had a tiny skin color bump. it hasn't grown or burst. Is it herpes?
HSV-1: The incubation period (time between exposure and symptoms) of the HSV virus that causes cold sores is 2-12 days, but most people develop the sore within the first week. If the bump turns into a painful blister or an ulcer, it is most likely a cold sore caused by the herpes virus, but it is unclear if you caught it from the person you kissed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you accidently burst herpes sore?
- What happens when a herpes sore bursts?
- What happens when u burst herpes blisters?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you burst herpes sores?
- What happens if you burst a herpes blister?
- What happens when cysts burst?
- What happens when hemorrhoids burst?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free