Doctor insights on:
What Happens When You Accidently Burst Herpes Sore
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Painful ulcers: Genital herpes is a viral infection that most commonly presents w/ painful sores or ulcers in the genital area (boxer short distribution). Outbreak can start as pain & itching. There may be small red bumps or tiny white blisters. Some pts have pain w/ urinating, recurrent vaginal irritation, painful lymph nodes in groin, pain down leg. Inital outbreak may feel like flu. Sometimes no symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Herpes sores: Yes...Herpes sores can bleed depending on the stage of the vesicles. Herpes is also very contagious, especially at this stage. Please see your periodontist for an evaluation if these are oral or facial lesions. We can treat the herpes lesion with the nd/yag laser at different stages. www.drgums.com. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when a herpes sore bursts?
- What happens when you burst herpes?
- What happens when u burst herpes blisters?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you burst herpes sores?
- What happens if you burst a herpes blister?
- What happens when cysts burst?
- What happens when hemorrhoids burst?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free