Doctor insights on:
What Happens When U Douche While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Noooooo it won't: It will not increase chances of conception. ...Read more
Normally you should: not need to douche during pregnancy or otherwise. The normal ph is able to be maintained unless you have a bacterial urinary tract infection going on, or something else. Discuss this with your OB/GYN doctor for best advice, and options available depending on what trimester you are in too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if u douche during pregnancy?
- What happens if a pregnant women use douche?
- What harm does douching do while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Douching while pregnant
- Is it safe to douche when pregnant?
- What happens when u swallow thermometer mercury?
- What happens when u have a concussion?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free