Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Thyroid Stops Working
For Simplification..: Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. - And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges . Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL -TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What happens if thyroid stops working?
- What happens to food when the gallbladder stops working?
- What happens when chemotherapy stops working?
- What happens when the gallbladder stops working?
- What happens when your thyroid stops functioning?
- What happens when my endocrine gland stops working?
- What happens if your thyroid is not working?
- What happens if the adrenal gland stops working?
- What happens when your tyroid stops working?