Top 4 Doctor insights on: What happens when thyroid stops working
Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. -
And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges. Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL
-TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
Not at same time: A person might be both hyper- and hypothyroid at different times in his/her life, but you can't be 'actively' both at the same time, nosiree. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What happens when the gallbladder stops working?
- What happens if your pancreas stops working?
- What would happen if the pituitary gland stops working?
- What happens when you stop taking effexor?
- What happens when you stop taking tamoxifen?
- What happens when you stop taking citalopram?
- What happens when i stop vitamin d?
- When zoloft stops working
- What happens if the adrenal gland stops working?