Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Thyroid Stops Working
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens to food when the gallbladder stops working?
- What happens when your tyroid stops working?
- What happens when your thyroid stops functioning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you stop taking citalopram?
- What happens when you stop urinating with kidney failure?
- What happens when you stop taking yaz birth control pills?
- What happens to your body when you stop ovulating?
- What happens when my endocrine gland stops working?