Doctor insights on:
What Happens When The Labium Is Pierced
Body piercing: Piercing, a decorative procedure, involves placing a metal foreign body through the skin, and in doing such, can cause a variety of problems. First, the entrance into the skin can serve as a portal for bacteria, and an infection can develop. The metal can also cause an allergy, in some people, with a rash and itching. In the vulva, the piercing be rubbed and pulled out, more infection and scar. ...Read more
My virginia labium minors keep itching and when i itch them it look like white stuff coming out but they don't sometimes i can see in sometimes i cnt?
My labium minor (inside of lips) burns and it also burns when my husband ejaculates in me. It's been 1 month and i'm concerned?
Be seen: It could be several things, be seen for an exam and a diagnosis. ...Read more
I recently had an athroscopy to fix a my loose labium glenoidale. 8w later i made a bad movement and now the pain is back. should I do another mri?
I suggest you have -: Yourself seen by the surgeon, and let him decide what you need. It could be something simpler. So see him. ...Read more
I've had smelly discharge for ages as well as a bit of redness on my labium majora and itchiness i had thrush and had tablets but its still there?
See your gynecologis: or try OTC monistat til your visit, that may resolve the situation but if not see doc ...Read more
Had sex a day later i began to develop an itch.I don't know if it's small skin colored bumps on my vestibule and labium minus area or if it's just raw?
My vagina was itching for some days and now it's burning. It feels like it's been cut by something. Labium minus is the part where it itches and burns?
Vaginitis: Vaginitis could be caused due to changes in normal bacteria (bacterial vaginosis), yeast infections, or trichomoniasis. Only the later is sexually transmitted. Clinical findings may suggest a particular diagnosis. A pelvic exam and some testing would be needed for further evaluation. Empiric therapy should be avoided because of frequent misdiagnosis and inappropriate therapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When the epiphyseal plate is replaced by bone what happens
- What happens when the pericardium of the heart is removed?
- What happens when osteosarcoma spreads to a lung is the end near?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when the ventral root is destroyed?
- What happens when the dorsal root of the spinal nerve is damaged?
- What happens when good bacteria in the stomach is eliminated by antibiotics?
- What happens when there is too much acid in the stomach?
- What happens to snot when the nose is pierced?