Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Men Take Estrogen
Can a man take an estrogen blocker to increase slightly low t levels, or is testosterone the only true way to raise levels?Do some men take only that?
Yes, no, yes: There are many ways to increase testosterone if it's proven necessary. It's our job to understand your specific needs and thus develop a regimen that works for you. Testosterone supplementation can render you infertile so if you want more kids, i wouldn't recommend it. In someone w/higher estrogens, an aromatase inhibitor is a consideration but only after you review risk vs benefit w/your provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why??: Why would you ask this question.....?? The answer is probably nothing !!! ...Read more
Antioestrogen: I estrogen lowering compounds are not presently approved in genetic males however can be used under supervision of a physican who understands your medical history tamoxifen is a compound which blocks action at cell level compounds like anastrazole can stop from making oestrogens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Under 30: Should be under 30- optimally. But should not be too low like shouldn't be in teens ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you take estrogen?
- What happens if a woman takes estrogen?
- What happens when estrogen levels are low?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when estrogen levels drop?
- What happens when estrogen and progesterone levels decrease?
- Effects of low estrogen and progesterone levels
- What happens when estrogen levels are high?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free