Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Herpes Blisters Burst
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
I had a small cluster of blisters that popped and now I have open raw skin. The blisters did not hurt, but this happened twice. is this herpes?
Maybe: Very few conditions present as "blisters on a red patch", and most commonly it will be herpes. However, that "herpes" can be either caused by herpes simplex virus (hsv 1 or 2) that cause fever blisters and genital herpes, or by varicella zoster virus, which causes shingles. The latter will present usually as a painful rash. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when u burst herpes blisters?
- What happens if you burst a herpes blister?
- What happens when a herpes sore bursts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when herpes blisters pop?
- What happens when u squeeze a herpes blister?
- What happens when you accidently burst herpes sore?
- What happens when cysts burst?
- Talk to a dermatologist online