Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Eyelash Gets Behind Eyeball
Eye wash: Sterile eye wash is available at the pharmacy. Gently irrigate the sterile wash over the top of the eye with your lids open. Once opened the wash should be used and then discarded. Use preservative free artificial tears for a day after the eye wash until your normal tear film returns. ...Read more
Hi. I have a serious problem. It's like my eyelash is stuck behind my eye pupil. It like half in it and half out. What should I do?
NO: Foreign bodies could potentially penetrate into the eyeball but that requires signficant trauma, not something an eyelash is capable of. No foreign body can get "behind" the eyeball because there is a strong rim of muscle and other tissue attached to the entire circumference of the eyeball that would prevent anything from getting behind it. ...Read more
There is an eyelash stuck behind my eyeball. It hurts, and is it dangerous? How do I get it out? I have tried saline solution, washing eye out... etc.
When eyebrows goes up the right eyebrow goes higher, when i eat myright eye eyelash moves up and down little bit.sometimes nerve pain behind right eye?
Been 2 two different eye docs. Both says allergies but red lines on eyes since July. Eye pain behind eyelid comes and goes.now seeing eyelashes. Why?
Blepharitis?: Inflammation of inner lining of eyelids can cause irritation of the eyeball, leading to redness. It can also cause the eyelashes to be redirected toward the eye so that they enter the field of vision. Your symptoms are suggestive of blepharitis. You should ask about this. Make sure you see an ophthalmologist (someone who treats eye disease), not just an optometrist (who just prescribes lenses). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when a woman gets her period?
- What happens to the brain when someone gets a concussion?
- What happens when your uvula gets burned?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when your piercing gets itchy?
- What happens when your blood sugar gets too low?
- What happens when your potassium gets too low?
- What happens when your blood sugar level gets too low?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free