Doctor insights on:
What Happens When Alcohol And Acid Mix
ETOH&antidepressants: Mixing these is very dangerous. With antidepressant meds, your brain will experience twice the effect for every drink... Drink 1 glass > brain experiences 2 glasses, drink 2shots > brain experiences 4 shots...Etc safety always risked with this combination. As well, alcohol is a pro-depressive agent; it makes the brain depressed. It interferes with the benefit you seek by taking the medication! ...Read more
It's like a : Molotov cocktail for the brain. Reckless. Dangerous. Irresponsible. ...Read more
What happens if you have acid reflux disease (gerd) which is worse to drink, soda (ex. coke) or alcohol?
Both: Avoid both. Try drinking water or milk, this will help with your symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you drink alcohol and take campral?
- What happens when you drink alcohol and metformin?
- What happens when you take metformin and alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you drink alcohol on metronidazole?
- What happens when you drink alcohol when taking phenazopyridine?
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take metformin?
- What happens when you take advil with alcohol?
- What happens when you mix metronidazole and alcohol?