Doctor insights on:
What Happens To The Skin After A Grease Burn
What happens to the skin surgically removed after extreme weight loss? Is it used for burn victims or just thrown away and wasted?
It's wasted for now.: Presently we throw it away but soon there would be ways to send it to skin banks for it to be used as dermal graft. It's really a matter of safety because people don't have to get all the necessary testing to get their tommy tuck after wait loss. Therefore the skin is not considered safe to be use as a graft. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
An injury: The seriousness of the injury depends on how deeply the skin is injured: a superficial burn is like a sunburn and will generally heal quickly, perhaps with a little peeling. A full thickness burn extends through the entire thickness of the skin and will not heal on its own except by scarring and contracture. Between these two extremes are partial thickness burns-some heal, some don't. ...Read more
Lateral corners of eyes burn after washing face. Not the eyes, just the skin. Happens after i yawn too. Onset about 3 months. ?
My skin is burning after using nair! It left 3 very small openings in my skin, and those areas burn, what do I do?
Cortaide: Switch to a differnt product.....Go to the drug store and put some cortaide on the irritated area ...Read more
What to do if I have problem is I have very fair skin and when I tan in the sun I burn quick and easy. what would happen if I go tanning in a booth?
My skin has peeled after a scald burn.But the new skin is normal but its texture's. More smooth and a little bit pink.. Is iit normal.
Burn: Sounds completely normal. Give it time and keep it protected from the sunlight. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens to the brain after a seizure?
- What to do for a chemical burn on the skin?
- What happens to the brain after a stroke?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens to male ejaculation after sex does it stay inside the woman?
- What happens to the follicle after ovulation?
- What happens to a baby that isnt getting enough oxygen in the womb?
- What happens to the nervous system during a seizure?
- Talk to a dermatologist online