Doctor insights on:
What Happens To The Removal Of Ovary After Laparascopy
Laparoscopy is also known as Laparoscopic surgery. Laparoscopy involves placement of a small camera-scope into the abdominal cavity, most often at the belly button. This allows us to see and surgically rx many abdominal and pelvic diseases. This is combined with distinction of the abd cavity with co2 gas to create more space to work. This usually requires a general anesthetic, yet most people can go ...Read more
Thanks for your response. I have another question.which surgery is best for ovary removal, laparoscopy or laparotomy. One of my dr suggest for laparoscopy and another for laparotomy. I'm really confused. And I have no baby . Will it be any problem for co
Best...: The best procedure is what the doctor feelsost comfortable with. In general, laparoscopic surgery has less pain and recovery, along with less scar tissue inside, this better for the patient, but only if the doctor is experienced and well trained with laparoscopy. Ask if they have passed the Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery (FLS) course offered in the USA, and how experienced they are. ...Read more
I had laparoscopy of both ovary last year november.Period was normal before and after the surgery. But this month my period isn't happened yet.Reason?
If i had a laparoscopy done and didn't have endometriosis, why am i hurting so much worse after i had it done? I'm scared that i messed my ovaries up
Postop pain: You really can't tell if it is just your ovary hurting. Having some pain after surgery is normal and will usually resolve after a few weeks. ...Read more
Depends: It s hard to explain considering your description. If it s cramping it s more likely your ovary ovulating and releasing small amounts of blood in your abdomen.Could be incisional pain if it s worse with movement or when you press on your belly. If it feels unusual call your doc and get reevaluated. ...Read more
After unblocking both fallopian tubes how long can we try again to conceive? The end of my tubes close to ovary was unblock by laparoscopy.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What am i suppose to eat after the removal of my gallbladder?
- What happens to male ejaculation after sex does it stay inside the woman?
- What happens to the follicle after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of a keloid coming back after removal?
- What happens to the material in an acne cyst after it is injected with steroids?
- What happens if you go to the gym after donating blood?
- What is the best way to get up out of a lying position after a hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free