Doctor insights on:
What Happens To The Body When A Person Has Sars
My mom for 5 months has had bug crawling sensation all over her body and it itches with not sure if it's scabies or sars but she is sick all the time?
Or. . . : If there is no obvious rash before the itch, she may be suffering from a neurodermatitis. This is a skin condition that occurs in people with depression, anxiety disorder, ocd, and others. Alternatively, this could be a medication reaction. She should check with her doctor for assessment and referral. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
5 groups: The sars coronavirus was almost silmultaneously isolated from sars patients by several laboratories and found to be only distantly related to all previously characterized human or animal coronaviruses. Peiris js- lancet 2003 361:1319-1325, ksiazek tg- nejm 2003 3489:1953-1966, drosten c- nejm 2003 348:1967-1976 are 3 of the 5 publications by groups that shared in the discovery. ...Read more
Expat in singapore. Concerned about sars. Am I the only person here who is really scared of this disease?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When a person has an allergic reaction to food what happens inside the body
- What is happening in the body when a person has tremors?
- What happens to the vision if a person has macular degeneration?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when a woman has her period?
- What happens when a girl has her period?
- What happens when a 12yo has a baby?
- What happens to the body when it is dehydrated?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free