Doctor insights on:
What Happens To The Body During A Heart Attack
Heart attack: read this: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/heart-disease-heart-attacksGet a more detailed answer ›
Symptoms: Chest pain severe substernal radiates to left or right arm and neck feeling of anxiety, fear, doom, death. Anatomically, heart muscle oxygen is diminished by coronary obstruction and flow is reduced or absent and heart muscle dues- heart attack. Physically, pallor, shock, arrythmia, death if not identified and treated. ...Read more
Sometimes. : The idea is that myocardial infarctions result from an imbalance between how much oxygen supply to the heart and oxygen demand. Drugs like Propranolol make heart work less hard, by decreasing heart rate and the strength of heart contractions, so demand is less. However, it is not always safe to do this, and such treatment should be under the direction of a physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens during an anxiety attack?
- What happens during a gallbladder attack?
- What happens right before a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have a heart attack on an airplane?
- What happens to your body during your period?
- What happens to your body during a hot flash?
- What happens during congestive heart failure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online