Doctor insights on:
What Happens To Lips After Injections Wear Off
Decreased volume: As the filler in lips decreases, the volume of the lip will slowly decrease. I have found that when patients are more regular with their fillers, it seems to last longer and longer than the patients who come in only after it wears off. ...Read more
No : Not that I am aware ofGet a more detailed answer ›
Lip Filler: Hyaluronic acid fillers (juvederm or restylane) are the best products for injectable lip augmentation. Radiesse, (dermal fillers) sculptra, and artefill are not suitable for the lips and may cause significant problems. Permanent augmentation with implants such as permalip are reasonable in the right circumstances - as are fat and smas implants. Best to seek the advice of a facial plastic surgeon. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Experienced injector: The biggest concern of my patients who have fillers in the lips is a "done" overly full lip. By injecting sequentially in the lips and strategically placing the filler, one is able to get natrual looking full lips without the stigma of over injections. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Everyone has different shaped lips so will require different amounts most people want to start off slowly, always trying to keep a natural lip line and fullness. I would say one vial for sure but if super thin will need two. ...Read more
Depends: It is not permament.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: This puts you at increased risk.Get a more detailed answer ›
Derm or Plastic: Dermatologist or plastic surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
You get...: Your previous lip shape back.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What typically happens after facet joint injections?
- What happens after you get off birth control?
- What happens if umbilical cord does not come off after 3 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lip injection before and after
- Swelling after lip injections
- Bruising after lip injections
- What happens if you wear glasses with perfect vision?
- What happens after you get a cast off?