Doctor insights on:
What Happens To Inhaled Objects
A lot of things: Worst case, large enough objects can close the windpipe, cause suffocation and death. Smaller objects can cause infection, pneumonia, lung abscess, chronic cough, chronic phlegm, coughing blood, collapsed lung, recurrent fever, wheezing, chest pain ...Etc. In some cases, if small enough, nothing happens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Based on the anatomy of our lungs, that is the most common place. ...Read more
Flush it: Remove the canister from the plastic holder and flush the plastic holder under warm water. ...Read more
I have an object stuck in my throat. I can breath and i can swallow. It is just very uncomfortable. I've tried to throw it up no luck. ?
Need to go to ER: Go to the er now. You need to have it removed. You will not be able to clear it on your own. ...Read more
For 3 yrs off & on nausea cold sweats anxiety seeing blurry objects flying round while verge of vomit shortness of breath &took effexor somewhat help?
Work to feel better!: Poor you!Given the meds you're on,you're already in treatment.Sounds like your anxiety is not yet well-controlled,nor have u developed tools for coping w/panic.If not in CB therapy,try it.Given visual hallucinations,there r medicines you might try.Seek a consult w/a psychiatrist.Use a soft ice pack on forehead to avert panic attack.Take it off & on forehead until calm.Rule out medical causes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
These are my symptons: sore throat, neck pain, very tird, shortness of breath, & feels like a large object is sitting on my chest...
I accidentally inhaled some of the white powder that comes out of batteries!What is that white powder and what could happen to me?
Call poison control: For a reliable answer: The National Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) can be called from anywhere in the United States. This national hotline number will let you talk to experts in poisoning. They will give you further instructions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do when you inhale too much bleach from cleaning?
- What happens to male ejaculation after sex does it stay inside the woman?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you inhale spray paint?
- What to do when you inhale toxic fumes?
- What happens to the follicle after ovulation?
- What happens to you when you lose too much blood due to injury or trauma?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free