Doctor insights on:
What Happens In The First Weeks Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Anxiety, nervousness: Nausea, euphoria, anxiety, nervousness are the main symptoms you should expect - depending on your emotional status and social situation. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and check a home pregnancy test to make sure. If pregnancy is not desired, take precautions with contraceptive options. ...Read more
Same: Symptoms of pregnancy as a teenager are similar to pregnancy at any age. Nausea, vomiting, bloating, breast changes, and fatigue are all common symptoms. Unfortunately, no constellation of symptoms reliably diagnoses pregnancy. Take a home pregnancy test if you think you are pregnant. If pregnant, see your doctor as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It can be: If anything seems unusual or unexpected, check with your ob. ...Read more
First 8 weeks: The first 8 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens in the first 3 weeks of pregnancy?
- What happens in the first 4 weeks of pregnancy?
- What happens during the first two weeks of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens in the 3rd week of pregnancy?
- What happens in 39 weeks of pregnancy?
- What happens at 31 weeks of pregnancy?
- What happens at 26 weeks of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online