Doctor insights on:
What Happens If Your Thyroid Is Removed
For Simplification..: Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. - And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges. Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL -TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What happens if you get your thyroid removed?
- What happens when you get your thyroid glands removed?
- What happens after thyroid is removed?
- What happens with hashimoto disease after thyroid is removed?
- What happens after your gallbladder is removed?
- What happens if your thyroid is not working?
- What happens if your thyroid is not treated?
- What happens to tsh level when thyroid gland is removed?
- What happens if you have your thyroid removed?