Doctor insights on:
What Happens If Your Thyroid Is Not Working
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if your thyroid is removed?
- How do you know if your thyroid is not working?
- What happens if bronchitis is not treated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens after thyroid is removed if i have hashimotos?
- What happens if ringworm is not treated?
- What happens if your white blood cell count is high?
- What happens if blood rushes to your head when working out?
- What can happen if your thyroid is not working?