Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Wear Glasses All The Time
No: For most eyeglasses provide improved vision and you will want to wear them to see better. For a few the eyeglasses provide corrections of things like eye misalignment in which case you will need to wear them. Not wearing the glasses for most cases simply prevents you from seeing clearly but does no harm to the eyes. ...Read more
If you wear glasses all the time and you take them off for a shower and you become like off balanced feeling ?
I am short sighted and was told to wear glasses for lectures. But i can't identify people's faces. Should i wear glasses all the time?
Yes: If you want to see well No if you don't mind being blurred. At age 44 you cannot damage your eyes by not wearing your prescription. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it good for you to wear glasses all the time?
- What happens if you wear glasses with perfect vision?
- Is it healthy to wear glasses all the time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you wear two separate pairs glasses?
- Is it recommended that a person wears glasses all the time?
- Is it okay to wear reading glasses all the time?
- How to know when to wear glasses all the time?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free