Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Pop A Herpes Blister
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Does herpetic wit low hurt on hands without popping the blisters? Or does it burn only when you pop the blister? Need to know
It will hurt: It will hurt no matter what you do. I recommend BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)--a food preservative anti-oxidant in a dose of 2,000 mg per day (split the dose throughout the day). Download a free e-book, "Wipe out Herpes with BHT." Also, apply DMSO topically, available from a health food store or animal supply (or on line). DMSO will dry up topical lesions rapidly, painlessly. ...Read more
Herpes: If you discover that you have a fever blister, do not pop it. It is highly contagious and is easily spread through touch, especially kissing. Do not share utensils, glasses, food. Throw away your toothbrush, wash sheets and clothes and frequently wash your hands. Fever blisters can be spread to other parts of the body as well, so try to avoid contact until the blister is gone. ...Read more
You can, but don't.: Generally these will open and create a small ulcerated area on the skin by themselves. If you squeeze or open them in an unsterile fashion they have a chance of becoming secondarily infected, and although i hate driving business away, you don't need added problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you pop a herpes sore?
- What happens if i pop a herpes blister?
- What happens if you burst a herpes blister?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you pop a pimple in your earlobe?
- What happens if you pop a cold sore?
- What happens if you pop a cyst?
- What happens if you pop a cyst on your earlobe?
- Talk to a dermatologist online