Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Pick A Keloid
Yes: Surgical removal of a keloid is associated with a very high recurrence rate. However, when you combine surgery with other treatments, success rates are higher. Sometimes, you can combine excision with steroid injections or external beam radiation and have much higher rates of success. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Surgery/Injection: There are many options to try to deal with this difficult problem that has a high recurrence rate. Injections with steroids, surgical excision or radiation therapy are some of the options. Talk with a plastic surgeon in your area to try to figure out a treatment plan for your specific concerns. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you eat toothpaste?
- What happens if you swallow disinfectant?
- What happen if you drank paraffin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have an ulcer?
- What can happen if you are malnourished?
- What happens when you shave?
- What happens if you are contracting but not dilating?
- Talk to a dermatologist online