Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Masterbate After A Hpv Shot
I got HPV vaccine at my routine checkup. How long after the shot should I wait until I can masturbate?
Hpv: Doesn't matter.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've never had any sexual activity besides masturbation (alone) & I have what I believe to be a wart on my vagina. I Had the HPV shot. Is this a wart?
Less likely but: Genital HPV can be contracted by non-intercourse sexual activity with a partner or by sharing sexual toys. In the absence of these activities, contracting genital HPV is uncommon but has been reported. The virus can live on surfaces other than skin for a limited time so it's possible, though very unlikely, to contract it other than sexually. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
During masturbation, i touch my cervix with my fingers (washed hands before). Is this likely to cause HPV or cervical cancer?
What happens if I smoke marijuana after a HPV shot? Is it bad? Where there be any consequences? Should I be worrying?
Shot may still help.: There are more than 100 strains/types of hpv. The hpv vaccines that are available protect against just a few strains. In general, vaccines do not 'fight' hpv stains that a person might already carry, but vaccines might prevent that person from acquiring infections from new / additional strains. Hope that this explanation helps. ...Read more
Yes: Gardasil cover 4 strains of hpv and there are more than 100 other strains out there. Luckily, Gardasil covers the 2 types that cause 90% of genital warts and the 2 types that cause 70% of cervical cancer. Gardasil is great, but it's not an excuse to not use condoms when having sex to protect yourself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you dont follow thru on a check up after an abortion?
- What happens if you get pregnant right after a breast augmentation?
- What happens if you gain weight after a tummy tuck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you fall asleep after a concussion?
- What will happen if you are high risk hpv and have a vaginal birth?
- What happens if you bleed a week after your period?
- What would happen if you accidentally swallowed small pieces of a plastic fork?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free