Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Have Too Much Saturated Fat
Diet and exercise: Yes, although there are many factors which go into overall cardiovascular health: how much saturated fat? How much exercise? How healthy is the rest of the diet? Is the child overweight? Any other health problems? Any concerning family history. The balance of all these factors and more will determine one's health. In general, though, increasing exercise should help as should lowering fat intake. ...Read more
I consume exactly 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil per day, and it is my only source of fat. Would a total of 8 grams of saturated fat from just the olive oil be too much saturated fat per day?
Will my skin break out from having too much fat, saturated fat, sodium, and sugar? Please help me docs!
Sugar & table salt: are not good for you. Sea salt better.More than skin breaking out, you can get the epidemic of today eventually, type II diabetes from sugar and too many carbs. Bad fat such as transfats in junk food is bad but good fats such as coconut oil and olive oil is really good for us. Our brain and nerves are bathed in fat. Low fat diets are not good and leave us feeling hungry. Peace and good health, ...Read more
Yes: Yes in comparison to trans or unsaturated fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you have to much saturated fat?
- What happens if you have too much niacin?
- What happens if you have too much b12?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have too much biotin?
- What happens when you have too much testosterone?
- What happens when you have too much potassium?
- What can happen if you have too much iron?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free