Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Have A Heart Attack On An Airplane
Symptoms: Chest pain severe substernal radiates to left or right arm and neck feeling of anxiety, fear, doom, death. Anatomically, heart muscle oxygen is diminished by coronary obstruction and flow is reduced or absent and heart muscle dues- heart attack. Physically, pallor, shock, arrythmia, death if not identified and treated. ...Read more
Can you have a heart attack with a blood pressure of 102/82... what happens if the numbers get closer together like 103/89?
Heart Attack: It depends on what you mean by "attack"; yes any number of cardiac events can be preceded by the examples of BP quoted ;the difference between the the 2 quoted numbers is insignificant clinically ...Read more
Yes: Stress can increase the demand for blood flow to the heart. If the coronary arteries have blockages, then they may not be able to supply enough blood to the heart muscle and a heart attack can occur. Takotsubo cardiomyopathy or "broken heart syndrome" can also be caused by stress. This condition causes the heart to enlarge and pump poorly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It's possible: In most cases, the arteries are damaged if a patient has a heart attack, but that does not always mean a patient needs a stent or there is heart damage. However, these patients still need aggressive medical treatment w aspirin, statin, blood pressure meds, and maybe plavix (clopidogrel). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What life expectancey if you have a heart attack 3 months after a 4 x CABG and then another the next week. Can this be terminal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you have a massive heart attack?
- What happens when you have an anxiety attack?
- What happens if you exercise and have heart disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have an enlarged heart?
- What happens if you have a panic attack in your sleep?
- If you have a heart attack what arm hurts
- What to do if you have heart attack?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free