Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Have A Heart Attack On An Airplane
Symptoms: Chest pain severe substernal radiates to left or right arm and neck feeling of anxiety, fear, doom, death. Anatomically, heart muscle oxygen is diminished by coronary obstruction and flow is reduced or absent and heart muscle dues- heart attack. Physically, pallor, shock, arrythmia, death if not identified and treated. ...Read more
If chest pain is ruled non-cardiac can you have a heart attack if you ignore the pains or what complications can happen. I never know when to go to er?
Yes. No symptoms: Yes, it's possible to have a heart attack or myocardial infarction w/o having any pain (unlike classic redd foxx in sanford & son). More often, rather than chest pain radiating up jaw and down arm, patient might complain of bad heartburn that won't go away, difficulty breathing or catching breath as if elephant sitting on chest, nausea etc. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/heart-attack/ds00094. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you dont follow thru on a check up after an abortion?
- What happens if you have a lump on your neck?
- What can you do if you witness someone have a heart attack and stop breathing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you have a massive heart attack?
- What to do if you are having a heart attack?
- What to do if you have a heart attack?
- If you have a heart attack what arm hurts
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free