Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Drink Wine And Take Metformin
Not a good combo: Alcohol CAUSES elevated blood pressure, so you are doing something to help yourself while doing something to hurt yourself. If you are talking about an occasional glass of wine on an occasion, it isn't an issue. If you are talking about daily drinking of wine, it IS a problem, and can lessen the effect of the medication and worsen the problem. ...Read more
Ive been taking 1x 200mg Ibuprophen every 4 hrs (4 a day) for the past 4 day. My last one was at1 am. If I dont take any tday, can i drink wine at 6pm?
When i drink wine and anti anxiety meds together i can sleep 12 hours. When i take the meds and vodka i wake up after 3 to four hours, why difference?
Erythromycin my doctor proscribed it for me for three month for acne wanted to know is it fine to drink wine and also is it fine to take ibrophen ?
Not a problem: The preparations do not interfere with one another. ...Read more
DEPENDS: Alcohol is fermentation of sugar. Wine is fermented grapes. So that means as a diabetic your alcohol consumption counts as sugar. Therefore may get elevation in blood sugar.. Additionally, if there are problems with kidneys, liver, pancreas, excessive alcohol will cause further damage. In small amounts may be safe. Would consult your physician. ...Read more
Is wine causing my migraine? I love to drink wine, but even after just one glass i develop a migraine. Why does this happen, and does this mean I have to give up wine?
Depends on how much: if you are talking a glass or two, as long as you have no history of peptic ulcers, gastritis or heartburn, there is little likelihood that that amount of alcohol and an NSAID are going to cause problems. However, larger amounts of alcohol can increase the chance of gastritis and gastrointestinal bleeding, as well as reflux and heartburn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you drink and take metformin?
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take metformin?
- What will happen if you drink alcohol and take metformin medication?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you take metformin and alcohol?
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take ambien?
- What will happen if u take cocaine and metformin?
- What happens when you take blood pressure medicine and drink beer?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free