Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Drink Wine And Take Metformin
Not a good combo: Alcohol CAUSES elevated blood pressure, so you are doing something to help yourself while doing something to hurt yourself. If you are talking about an occasional glass of wine on an occasion, it isn't an issue. If you are talking about daily drinking of wine, it IS a problem, and can lessen the effect of the medication and worsen the problem. ...Read more
Ive been taking 1x 200mg Ibuprophen every 4 hrs (4 a day) for the past 4 day. My last one was at1 am. If I dont take any tday, can i drink wine at 6pm?
When i drink wine and anti anxiety meds together i can sleep 12 hours. When i take the meds and vodka i wake up after 3 to four hours, why difference?
Erythromycin my doctor proscribed it for me for three month for acne wanted to know is it fine to drink wine and also is it fine to take ibrophen ?
Not a problem: The preparations do not interfere with one another. ...Read more
DEPENDS: Alcohol is fermentation of sugar. Wine is fermented grapes. So that means as a diabetic your alcohol consumption counts as sugar. Therefore may get elevation in blood sugar.. Additionally, if there are problems with kidneys, liver, pancreas, excessive alcohol will cause further damage. In small amounts may be safe. Would consult your physician. ...Read more
Is wine causing my migraine? I love to drink wine, but even after just one glass i develop a migraine. Why does this happen, and does this mean I have to give up wine?
Would something happen to the stitches or to my teeth if i drink wine or some alcoholic beverage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take metformin?
- What will happen if you drink alcohol and take metformin medication?
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take ambien?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you drink and take metformin?
- What happens if you take allegra and alcohol?
- What happens if you drink beer and have high blood pressure?
- What happens when you take an ambien and drink beer?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free