Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Dont Pass A Kidney Stone
What happens if you don't pass a kidney stone? I have had no pain no problems urinating it's been about a year . What happens to the stone?
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
Yes u can. : Pain from kidney stones usually occurs as the stone passes through the narrow ureter (tube between kidney and bladder). Once it drops into the bladder there is not much pain. Because the urethra (tube from the bladder to the outside) is larger than the ureters the stone is usually passed easily and without much notice. ...Read more
Solutes precipitate and combine to form stones formed of calcium oxalate usually around a nidus of uric acid. Other solutes that form stones are ca and mg phosphates, cystine, and uric acid staghorn calculi form in the presence of chronic urinary tract infections. Stones can be painful, may require ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if the kidney stone dont pass?
- What happens when 4mm kidney stones dont pass?
- When you pass a kidney stone what happens
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens after you pass a kidney stone?
- What happens when you pass a kidney stone vomiting?
- What happens if you pass kidney stones through your stools?
- What size kidney stone can you pass?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free