Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Donate Blood While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it possible that a blood type changes from rh- to rh+ without pregnancy? Used to be A- but recent blood donation says I'm A+
I am not sure if I am pregnant, my period is one day late.. i have donated blood few hours ago... what should i do???
Wait: Wait two more weeks before beginning to worry. If still no period, try a home pregnancy test ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you give blood while pregnant?
- What happens if you go to the gym after donating blood?
- What happens if you drink coffee while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you get a tattoo while pregnant?
- What happens if you take ibuprofen while pregnant?
- Can you donate blood while taking antibiotics?
- What happens if you drink castor oil while pregnant?
- Talk to a transfusion specialist online for free