Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Donate Blood While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it possible that a blood type changes from rh- to rh+ without pregnancy? Used to be A- but recent blood donation says I'm A+
I donated blood on the 3rd of this month my period Is usually around that date and u donated blood on the second. I took a pregnancy test in case neg.
Question?: I am not certain what you are asking or what your question is. Please rephrase and resubmit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you give blood while pregnant?
- What happens if you go to the gym after donating blood?
- What happens if you drink coffee while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you get a tattoo while pregnant?
- What happens if you take ibuprofen while pregnant?
- Can you donate blood while taking antibiotics?
- What happens if you drink castor oil while pregnant?
- Talk to a transfusion specialist online for free