Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Burst A Herpes Blister
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
I had a small cluster of blisters that popped and now I have open raw skin. The blisters did not hurt, but this happened twice. is this herpes?
Http://tinypic.Com/r/2d0kpro/5 could this be herpes? Two small round blisters are sensitive to the touch but do not hurt. Mostly clear, a tad yellow
Maybe: Very few conditions present as "blisters on a red patch", and most commonly it will be herpes. However, that "herpes" can be either caused by herpes simplex virus (hsv 1 or 2) that cause fever blisters and genital herpes, or by varicella zoster virus, which causes shingles. The latter will present usually as a painful rash. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when u burst herpes blisters?
- What happens when herpes blisters burst?
- What happens if you burst herpes sores?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens of you pop herpes blister?
- What happenes is you bust herpes blister?
- What happens if you pop a herpes blister?
- What happens when you accidently burst herpes sore?
- Talk to a dermatologist online