Doctor insights on:
What Happens If You Accidentally Take Too Many Allergra
I typically take an allegra 180 in the am and an alavert 10mg at night. Today i accidentally took 1 allegra 180 @7am and another at 10pm. Will i be ok?
Yes: Allegra (fexofenadine) is a very safe new generation antihistamine that does not cross the blood-brain barrier, so even more than the recommended dose will not lead to drowsiness or impaired reaction time. However, higher than normal doses of alavert (loratadine) could potentially lead to mild drowsiness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I been having vertigo attacks can i take allergra still take meclizine if i have vertigo? how many hours should be the gap? before taking each one.
Unknown info. Both: are antihistamines, though promoted for dizziness symptoms. Since out of patent: Study: http://www.drugs.com/pro/meclizine.html, http://www.rxlist.com/antivert-drug.htm, http://www.drugs.com/pro/allegra.html, http://www.rxlist.com/allegra-drug.htm or search http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/default.htm. In my experience, poorly/non-effective for over 80% of people. No group research data combining exists. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you take too many aleve?
- What happens if you take too many antiacid tablets?
- What happens if you take too many vitamins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you eat too many tums?
- What happens if you take too much coumadin?
- What happens if you have too many white blood cells?
- What happens if you take too much magnesium?
- Talk to an allergist online for free