Doctor insights on:
What Happens If Someone Takes Flecainide And Diltiazem Hydrochloride
Diltiazem: Diltiazem is a medicine which lowers the blood pressure but also lowers the heart rate. This gives it an extra advantage but also means that people on this drug should be monitored by a cardiologist for slow heart rates. There are also multiple drug interactions with this drug. It is quite safe when prescribed by an eerie need doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not advised: Don't try to do this at home. ...Read more
yes: I couldn't find any data on what percentage, if any systemic absorption occurs with Diltiazem cream, however, oral Diltiazem (which obviously has systemic effects) is considered safe for lactating women. ...Read more
Arythmia controll: They are rhythm maintain drugs.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flecainide and diltiazem
- Can someone take penicillin with flecainide?
- Can someone take metropolis when taking flecainide?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diltiazem flecainide affect heart
- Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Diltiazem hydrochloride extended release
- Side effects of diltiazem hydrochloride
- Talk to a cardiologist online