Doctor insights on:
What Happens If My Husband Has A Nocturnal Emission On The Night Before Egg Retrieval
I have light brownish discharge and my egg retrieval is tomorrow. Is it possible that I ovulate before that?
Likely no.: Don't worry just see your doctorGet a more detailed answer ›
Sedation: There are a number of intramuscular medications that can be used for sedation or pain control for in-office procedures. Most of these medications are either narcotics or narcotic-nsaid combinations. There is not one universal medication that is used in all circumstances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Donor or Recipient?: Egg donors are usuallyGet a more detailed answer ›
By size: Usually the small follicles are about 10mm in size and have no findings or smaller. When they become larger than 10mm that catches their attention ...Read more
Likely hCG: Sounds like a purified (non-recombinant) form of hcg: sometimes trade name pregnyl, profasi in the us. If this doesn't sound right you'd do best to ask your ivf doc. ...Read more
HCG: Hcg which is given prior to egg retrieval approximately 35 and half hours before. This allows the oocytes to undergo their final maturation. ...Read more
I did egg retrieval on 7 and embryo transfer on 10th of May. I did MaterniT 21 plus on July 14. Was it too early as it should be done from week 10 on?
MaterniT32: can be used at 10 weeks pregnant. Should be ok. ...Read more
Do you mean : Side effects or risks? An egg retrieval is a procedure so there really are not 'side effects, ' there are results: belly soreness, feeling tired, crampy feeling, brief nausea are all possible and common. Do you mean risks? Risks are very low but can include bleeding, infection, and failure to recover eggs; discuss these with your own ivf doctor and good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you drink the night before lasik?
- My husband has alot of pain on his foot what could that be
- My husband has type 1 diabetes what is the risk for my children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What wil happen if my babys poop has my drugs in it when born?
- My husband has been battling a sinus infection what can i do to help
- My husband has been coughing up phlegm that looks like worms what could it be
- My husband has issues with stamina during sex what can be done to increase to more than a minute
- My husband has night sweats