Doctor insights on:
What Happens If Lung Cancer Goes Untreated
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
How does lung cancer people feel i mean i want to know how and what kinda body pains they go through?
Nothing early: Early stage lung cancer causes no symptoms. As the tumor grows, it can cause coughing or hemoptysis(coughing up blood). It can also cause shortness of breath if a portion of the airway is blocked off. Pneumonia can cause pain by irritating the lining over and around the lung. More advanced lung cancer can spread to other organs such as bone, brain, etc. Causing symptoms there. Don't smoke! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on location: When a cancer of the lung starts growing, the symptoms it produces depend on its location. A tumor growing at the periphery of the lung may involve surrounding structures, causing a variety of symptoms, such as pain, fluid in the chest, etc. In the airway, it can cause obstruction, causing breathing problems or bleeding and infection. Location, location, location. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if skin cancer goes untreated?
- What happens if the lung cancer is untreated?
- What happens if lung cancer is untreated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if a bacterial infection goes untreated?
- What happens if thyroid cancer is left untreated?
- What happens if strep throat goes untreated?
- What happens if my cervical cancer is left untreated?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free