Doctor insights on:
What Happens If I Use A Ripped Contact Lens
Not usually: I frequently operate under the rule <<"if it aint broke, dont fix it">> so if a patient is happy with their current lenses, change the prescription as needed and use the same one. But there are changes in this field every month, new and sometimes safer designs, and unfortunately the all to often buy out of one line by another firm, simply to get rid of a competitior. You then have no choice. ...Read more
No: You need to go buy some solution. Do not use anything not designed for contact lenses. ...Read more
Contact lenses: Can cause blurring due to a couple of possible reasons. The contact power may be incorrect, you may not be tolerating the type of lens you are using (although you would expect the other eye to bother you), or you may not be cleaning your lenses properly. If you are wearing disposable lenses, try a new one to see if this helps. Otherwise, discuss with your eye doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you sleep in your contact lenses?
- Can i use eye drops with contact lenses?
- Can i use glasses prescription for contact lenses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use contact lens solution as eye drops?
- Can i use my glasses prescription for contact lenses?
- Can i use contact lenses instead of my very thick spectacles?
- Should i use regular glasses or contact lenses if i have mild astigmatism
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free