Doctor insights on:
What Happens If I Take Cold Medicine While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
It depends: It depends on the cold medication and what is contained in it. The ingredients vary and it is best to speak to your obstetrician regarding the cold medication. ...Read more
Cold chills, body ache, and sore throat... What over-the-counter medicine can II take if im breastfeeding?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of cold medicine can you take while breastfeeding?
- What kind of diarrhea medicine can i take while breastfeeding?
- Can i take cough medicine while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is safe to take for a cold while breastfeeding?
- What happens if i take aspirin while pregnant?
- What cold medicine can i take if on dilantin?
- What cold medicine can i take with zoloft?
- Talk to a pediatrician online