Doctor insights on:
What Happens If I Take Aspirin While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I m 11 wk pregnant after icsi, is it safe to take 75 mg aspirin daily?My dr NT available, she hd advised to take till wk12 bt i m NT sure abt pregnant age
Sometimes: We use Aspirin in pregnancy under certain medical conditions, and only if there are no alternative medications. Monitoring its use by your doctor will insure it's safety. Generally though, we recommend Acetaminophen for things like headache, sore throat, pain, or fever. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My friend is 5weeks pregnant had 1miscarriage. Her ob advise her to take aspirin.I just want to know if it is safe to take aspirin?
Yes: Low dose Aspirin has been found in certain cases to be helpful during pregnancy. Aspirin 81 mg may reduce the occurrence of preeclampsia; may reduce pregnancy loss in some clotting factors; may help implantation by thickening the endometrial lining and increasing uterine blood flow. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid medications and pregnancy
- Can i take aspirin while pregnant?
- What happens if you take ibuprofen while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will happen if i take 5 hour energy while nursing?
- What happens if i take cold medicine while breastfeeding?
- What can i take for sickness while pregnant?
- What can i take for depression while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free