Doctor insights on:
What Happens If I Forget To Take My Inh Pill
How often?: Skip it once, probably not much. Skip it more often and the tuberculosis germ can become resistant to the inh, makes it worse for you (won't kill it off), and for the rest of us (development of multiple drug resistant tuberculosis). It is a real public health problem. You must take your meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you tested negative for TB but were then exposed to active TB do you have to take the medication inh to protect?
Yes: If you're a close contact of someone who has active tb, then inh is recommended, regardless of your skin test results. ...Read more
I just stop take INH after two months; doctors order , liver enzymes went sky rocks AST 218 ALT 256 how long this enzymes going to back down?
Can i take fluconazole150mg one tablet once a week for six weeks for yeast while under treatment for TB with rifampicin 600& INH 300mg. Is it safe?
Positive quataferon gold (ltbi) - elevated lfts after 3 weeks inh - now ulcerative colits not responding to non immuno suppressive meds - can I take short course of steroids?
Tb prophylaxis hello I am a 31 yr female from india. I just tested positive for quantiferon TB test . I am applying for medical residency this year and plan to get pregnant this august so can't take inh for 9 months . I have been diagnosed with Lyme for
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if i forget to take the birth control pill?
- What do i do if i forget to take my lipitor one day?
- What happens if i take my synthroid medication too close to my calcium pills?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happen if we take i pill without having sex?
- What will happen if i take multiple birth control pills?
- Forgetting to take birth control pill during ovulation
- Thyroid medications and pregnancy
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online