Doctor insights on:
What Happens If I Drink And I Have High Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
I am 26 and have perfect health other than high blood pressure. I do not smoke and only occasionally drink. What can I do to lower my blood pressure?
None: It is not the type of drink that is harmful to uric acid and blood pressure, but the alcohol in the drink. High uric acid and hi BP are treatable with lifestyle changes (low sodium/salt diet, weight loss, exercise, limit alcohol) but sometimes require medicine. Even on medicine, you should continue with the healthy lifestyle. Google dash diet (diet is a 4 letter word, should make it your life). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Which vegetables are good in combating high blood pressure?. My mom suffers from it, so i extract their juices for her to drink to keep her healthy.
Reds and greens!: Nitrates in beets are beneficial to relaxation of blood vessels. Combine beets with a little bit of ginger and honey for a delicious drink, ! used hey protein with dark cherry juice for a more filling smoothie. Kale and other green add fiber and powerful antioxidants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My boyfriend is a heavy drinker 39 yo with untreated high blood pressure. He lost partial vision in his left eye for about twenty minutes. Er or doc?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you drink beer and have high blood pressure?
- What happens if you drink beer and take high blood pressure medication?
- What can i do if i have high blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if i have high blood pressure?
- What to do if i have high blood pressure?
- What can i eat if i have high blood pressure?
- What does it mean if i have high neutrophil and low lymphocyte and monocytes?
- Talk to a cardiologist online